Tuesday, August 20, 2013

One or Zero: Cleveland media edition: Tracy Carloss

Today starts a long run of one or zero. Finding out who are the true "one's" and weeding out the "zero's" amongst our lovely Cleveland media friends. For those who don't know, I operate on the binary scale. You're either a one or a zero. One, and welcome to the club. Zero, get the fuck out. It's as simple as that. And if you still don't get wtf I'm talking about, one = I'd hit, zero = I wouldn't dumbass.

In no particular order we start with News Channel 5 anchor Tracy Carloss.
http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/about_us/staff/Anchor-and-reporter-Tracy-Carloss-biography




























A little bit about Tracy
Birthplace: Pennsylvania
Education: Duquesne University BA, Duquesne University, MA.
Current Position/Job Duties: Weekend Anchor/Multimedia Journalist.
Previous Work Experience: WGRZ-TV Buffalo, New York; WSTM-TV Syracuse, New York and WDTV Clarksburg, West Virginia.
Joined NewsChannel5: June 2000.

Case for being a one: She's a milf. Married, with a kid = Milf city. I mean look what she puts as her favorite music. Favorite Music: I like all types of music. My CD player has everything from top 40 to country.

She still uses a freaking CD player. She probably doesn't even know what a MP3 is. That's hot.

Why she's a two: Pennsylvania. They're a different breed out there. Plus she willingly spent 4+ years in Pittsburgh. Who does that against their will? Typically when I see a P.A. girl I run. It's sound advice, but it's a little more complicated here.

Look at her entire work experience, Buffalo, Syracuse, Clarksburg WV? Has she ever ventured outside of the rustbelt? Does she know what the sun looks like?

Final answer: I'll admit it. She's freaking adorable. I don't know what "it" is. But she seems like a genuinely nice, caring person. Is she the hottest thing Cleveland has to offer? Probably not. But she's good enough to fulfill my milf dreams. One.

1 comment: