Thursday, August 22, 2013

One or Zero Brittany Harris


Let's move on from the milfs, Here's Brittany Harris from Fox 8




A little bit about Brittany
Birthplace: Solon
Education: Columbia COLLEGE CHICAGO
Current Position/Job Duties: Reporter 




Case for being a one: I'm struggling with this one right here. She's not married. And according to the video above, she's a cat person. I know I'm naming reasons for her to be a zero. I'm trying to come up with something, anything, but it ain't happening. I guess in her welcome video she takes a slam at the University of Nebraska journalism department. I guess that's kinda cool. And she's got that Monica Lewinsky look. Which I admit was kind of hot in the 90's.

Why she's a zero: Cat person. Terrible body. Eastside Cleveland accent. Went to a school named Columbia College instead of actually going to Columbia. Reminds you of a 90's dick sucker. Need I say more?

Final answer: Some women are ones and some are zeros. And Brittany is a zero. Now I'm not saying at 3:00am when the bar clears out and nothing's left, I'm not considering it. But I am saying zero 100% of the time prior to then. But as my old boss once said, sometimes you gotta go thick.

No comments:

Post a Comment