Friday, August 23, 2013

Dude in Ytown uses worst excuse ever for dealing drugs

Youngstown - When Symeon Bankston got out of prison the last time for dealing drugs, he asked friends for help in finding a job.  
All they could offer him was the chance to deal more drugs, Bankston, 32, said just before he was sentenced to four years in prison Thursday on two drug-trafficking charges.  
When I asked for help, they offered me crack,” Bankston told Judge Maureen Sweeney in Mahoning County Common Pleas Court. “The only thing I could get was to sell drugs, drugs, drugs.” 
http://www.vindy.com/news/2013/aug/23/bad-economy-drove-me-to-deal-drugs-convi/  

Now this is just a straight assumption. But something tells me his friends aren't really connected with the local business community. I'm going out on a limb here that one of his buds doesn't have a cousin who's a VP down at Home Savings Bank. If you ask a drug dealer for help finding a job, it should't come as a complete shock when they offer you crack. In other words, If you don't want the dog to eat your homework, don't put your homework in the dog bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment